Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Supporting the ICC in California[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Supporting the ICC in California
- From: "Haghani, Eric" <EHaghani(--nospam--at)surfcity-hb.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:44:37 -0700
Title: Supporting the ICC in California
If someone wants to encourage the California Building Standards Commission to adopt the ICC family of codes, they can do so by sending an E-Mail or letter which is available on the following web site:
Please note that the today (Tuesday) is the last day and the member number on the web site does not need to be entered.
Eric Haghani, SE
City of Huntington Beach
- Prev by Subject: RE: Subject: Offset Moment Connection
- Next by Subject: Taipei 101
- Previous by thread: RE: scab structural engineer??
- Next by thread: Bending Threaded Connection Design