RE: Calcs on the web! Any worries?

>won't be doing that part (I don't think). Besides, I don't think the
>client would accept a version that could not be downloaded and printed.
I was thinking that you'd send the web designer a pdf of the material
which you would set the permissions on. The web page would access the pdf
file via a link. I'd be very nervous about allowing full unsecured access
to that sort of work. I've been approached by some people who wanted to
use some FEA work in magazine ads. I told them it would be OK, but I'd
want control over what was claimed for the analysis, after which they
backed off.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw