RE: Calcs on the web! Any worries?

Paul-

My main worry is liability. You know, getting that phone call or letter
from an attorney regarding a problem on a project that I have no idea
was under construction because some yahoo downloaded the calcs and
submitted them to a building department in Joe Venuti's part of the
world, the plan checker accepts them blindly because it has a stamp on
them without checking the criteria.

Yeah, I'll work on the disclaimer. I'm just not sure it will make it to
the web version.

And, you're right. I don't intent to stamp the work.

Bill