Bending Threaded Connection Design

List,

The steel cantilever rod (2in OD) is screwed into the steel wall (0.625in
WT).
Does anybody know any basic reference for designing the threads between the
rod and the wall?
>From the information I have found, it is quite straight forward, how to
design the threads when the bolt is under axial load.
Unfortunately, I have no luck with finding the answer, when bending is
included.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mat Podskarbi