ASCE Steel Connection Design Seminar

ASCE is promoting a Connection Design for Steel Structures seminar taught by Bo
Dowsell (sp?) PE.  Can anybody speak to the quality of this seminar?  Also, is
this seminar in any way approved or associated with AISC?  AISC committee
membership was not included in the instructor's qualifications, which seemed a
bit unusual to my eyes, as well as the seminar's sponsor, ASCE.

-Keith Fix, PE
-Little Rock, AR