Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Ronald R. Garcia" <rrgarcia(--nospam--at)escaengineers.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:10:24 +0800
- Disposition-notification-to: "Ronald R. Garcia" <rrgarcia(--nospam--at)escaengineers.com>
This is in regards to Two- way flat slab post-tension design;
How would you satisfy ACI 188.8.131.52 requirement to uniformly distributed tendons direction over wall support? Considering eqn 18-8, since we are talking of As value here, is there any explanation why there’s no Fy factor present in this equation?
- From: Gil Brock
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Re: Details, Struts, Thrust, Etc.
- Next by thread: Re: