RE: ASCE Steel Connection Design Seminar

>If it's the same AISC connections seminar
>I took a year or so ago, it's great.

I'm glad you think so, Chris. The AISC seminar Fundamentals of Connection
Design is no longer offered in person, but continues to be available through
our web site as a distance learning seminar.

    www.aisc.org/onlineseminars.htm

It's the same seminar as we took on the road, delivered through streaming
video and audio (streaming audio only for dial-up connections). It runs
quicker in online form, so we reduced the price versus the charge for the
in-person seminar you attended.

Charlie