Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: When is an Architect or Engineer Required?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Actually, the boards of health in some localities require that people who handle food for public consumption (restaurants, supermarkets, etc.) take a food handling course and display such a certificate where they work.  It may not meet all the criteria for a "license", but its  close.

(FWIW, the main concern of the course is prevention of food poisoning.)

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:17:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: ? <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Subject: RE: When is an Architect or Engineer Required?

> Wouldn't you need a licensed chef or biochemist to determine that?
> Otherwise, you might get accused of cooking without a license! <grin>

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********