RE: vibration characteristics of post-tensioned concrete construction

Clifford,

The only PT textbook I know of that addresses vibration is POST-TENSIONED CONCRETE FLOORS (Butterworth/Heinemann 1995)
by Khan and Williams. It has about 10 pages on the subject that is basically the Canadian Standards and UK Concrete
Society methods, where both of these methods are not specifically for PT, but they sort of work.

As a text on PT concrete, Khan/Williams is not the best IMO, but it may be okay for your needs in this instance.

If you want a copy of the section, e-mail me privately with your fax number and I will send it to you.

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HAWAII