RE: structural observation form

Hello:

LA city has a very informative website where you can do quite a few things -
helps you avoid going to downtown or one of their satellite office.  Take a
few minutes to look through their extensive website.

Their website is at http://www.ladbs.org/

The structural observation form is found in this page (just do a search for
the word "observation")

http://netinfo.ladbs.org/ladbsec.NSF?OpenDatabase&ExpandView

Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Jacobs Facilities Inc.