RE: I am looking for pictures and war stories

>Charlie, is this project relative structural steel only?

No, it is not material specific. I have great contacts for steel examples,
but being a steel guy, I'm weaker in getting the other materials covered.
Anything you can provide to assist will be very much appreciated.

And if any of you know of other forums andpeople who might be able to help,
please feel encouraged to forward my initial message below to any and all.

Charlie