From: Paul Crocker [mailto:paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 12:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Plan Stamping

"If by plan-stamping you mean taking over the work of another engineer
after verifying all the background calculation and design bases, Florida

has rules for doing it, and I think it's possible in Minnesota, although

there aren't specific rules."

Despite trying to figure out Washington's laws, I don't fully understand
how they rule on this.