Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wind question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Wind question
- From: "Ryan Lawton" <RLawton(--nospam--at)americanbuildings.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:10:04 -0500
You could obviously design above and beyond the minimum interior loading per code, but finding precise interior pressures will be difficult since this would clearly need field testing once all walls were erected, and once all walls were erected, you better already have the walls designed!! So I guess its fair to say, I always use the code min. (5psf for UBC97) unless I see fit to increase it for a special condition.
Ryan Lawton, P.E.
>>> johnenader(--nospam--at)msn.com 07/20/03 04:53PM >>>
Does any one design interior walls using the interior pressures or only what required by local codes?
- Prev by Subject: Wind question
- Next by Subject: Re: Wind question
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind question
- Next by thread: Wind question