Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Plan Stamping

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering suffices (same for the other
branches). Although there is a concentrated effort to start the registration
procedure, which hopefully will kickstart by the efforts of ECI & AICTE in
the very near future.

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Feather <pfeather(--nospam--at)>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: Plan Stamping

> How does a person "qualify" to be a Structural Engineer or Professional
> Engineer in India if there are no requirements for registration?

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********