Philippines CFS Member

I'm trying to get a rough capacity of a roof purlin
used in a Philippines industrial facility circa 1998.
While I'm waiting for additional detailed information
from the owner, does anyone have information on a cold
formed steel member designation LC-200x75x25x3.5?

Any information is appreciated.

Paul Blomberg
Phoenix, AZ