Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FRP - Temp Reinf.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: FRP - Temp Reinf.
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:13:40 EDT
I think the original post asked something about ACI 318.
ACI 318 actually says nothing about any kind of FRP. Reinforcement is defined in chapter 3 as being steel. Use of other kinds of reinforcement falls under some section in Chapter 1 that says you can use methods and materials that are not specifically covered in 318, but you (or someone) must prove that they comply with requirements of 318.
Some (alot) of the FRP literature refers to ACI 318, but fails to point this out.
- Prev by Subject: Re: FRP - Temp Reinf.
- Next by Subject: Re: FRP - Temp Reinf.
- Previous by thread: Re: FRP - Temp Reinf.
- Next by thread: Re: FRP - Temp Reinf.