RE: Wind question

John,

As an addition to other's prior comments, I would caution not to forget
seismic requirements for lateral load on interior partitions.  These
loads can be especially high for interior masonry partitions.

Tim Campbell
tcampbell(--nospam--at)chcstructural.com

John Nader wrote:

Does any one design interior walls using the interior pressures or only
what required by local codes?

John.