From: "kg" <firstluff(--nospam--at)oregontrail.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: A307 footing bolts for columns.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C1B711.33F3D770
sun-pdt-3.oregontrail.net id h6M0aFS03370

HI: I=92m curious if anyone has information (or knows where to find it)
a= bout A307 column footing bolts and damage that may occur before being
put to u= se. I do inspection work in Bend, Or. And have had great help
form all of you once or twice before. Usually I just browse and learn a
bit, but this see= ms that it may be a good group to address this
problem. As usual for up here= , column footings get poured first,
before the slab goes in to facilitate a nice slab and getting footings
for columns the right depth and width. Usually wood =93diamonds=94 are
constructed to at least give a margin of protection from equipment.