Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Lightning Strike on SOG[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Lightning Strike on SOG
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:54:48 EDT
Out of curiousity, does part of your job entail proving that the cracking from the fireplace to the water heater was in fact caused by the lightening strike? Is it clear the crack just happened, rather than say ten years ago?
It would seem that you would need to come up with a plausible explanation and at least one verified prior occurence. Lightening has been hitting concrete for a long time.
- Prev by Subject: Lightning Strike on SOG
- Next by Subject: linear and non linear stability of medium and tall buildings
- Previous by thread: Lightning Strike on SOG
- Next by thread: interior wall pressures