Construction Assessment - Austin, Texas

I've got a regular client, a specialty contractor who has an immediate need
to have someone in the Austin, Texas area who is familiar with structural
repair to make an assessment as to degree of completion of a repair project
that they have been working on.

The project has become, shall we say, subject to possible litigation and
their assessment of completion is much, much different from what they are
being told the prime contractor is alleging.

If you or anyone you know in that area might be interested, drop me a line
via private email.

Thanks.

Bill Polhemus
Polhemus Engineering Company