Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Sill plate anchor bolts.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Sill plate anchor bolts.
- From: "Dave Adams" <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:01:38 -0700
I have a copy of all of the older Codes on CD and the closest I can see is that Section 2805 (a) of the 1952 UBC required mudsills to be anchored with 1/2" dia. bolts (7" min. embedment) at 6' o.c. max. The 1949 UBC did not have such a requirement, at least not that I can see.
Dave Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sill plate anchor bolts.
- Next by Subject: Re: Sill plate anchor bolts.
- Previous by thread: Re: Glu-Lams
- Next by thread: Re: Sill plate anchor bolts.