Re: Rack Supported Building Vendors

Jon,

I've done the structural design for multi-tier [up to seven levels] shelving systems in which the shelving supported the floors.  This was built inside a building -- independent walls and roof -- but I can imagine the system being extended to include the walls and roof.  Is this the kind of thing you are looking for?  If so, let me know -- I'll send you the name of the vendor, in So. CA.  I've moved into a smaller SE niche, so I no longer do this kind of design.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net