50' high firewall design / detailing

We need to design a 50' tall, concrete, 4 hour firewall with buildings on both sides.  All is new construction.  How do we detail connections at the top of the wall to provide lateral stability for the wall and allow the building on either side to fall away (during a fire) but the wall and the building on the other side remain?

We do not really want to provide 2 separate walls and cantilevering a 50' wall from the foundation does seem reasonable.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce D. Holcomb, PE
Butler, Rosenbury & Partners
300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505
Springfield, MO 65806-2217