Open Building with Gable using ASCE 7-95

I have a gable shaped roof maintenance shed with a 3:12 roof pitch.  The
shed is open, no side walls.  I am looking at Table 6-1 on page 16 and
there is a column for "Open Buildings and other structures".  The Cf
value is obtained form Tables 6-6 to 6-10 (pgs. 32-33).  There is not a
table for a gable style roof.  There is one for a monslope roof.

What Cf value do I use if I have a gable roof of an open building?

Thanks.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!