Glu-Lams

Gary,

Check the allowable stresses for loads perpendicular to the laminations and
parallel to the laminations.  Then apply the interactive equation.

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Gary Harris wrote:

. > Where can I find a good source for bi-axial on Glu-Lam Beams? I design
. > numerous Glu-Lams for single axis bending and compression, but after
. > Dryer's book, I could find anything on bi-axial? Could someone help me?

. > Gary Harris