Heavy Timber Truss Connections

I am looking for alternate truss connection types for heavy timber trusses.  Looking for ideas mainly, different connections and methods, chord and web configurations, etc.  I have some exposed heavy timber trusses to design, different geometries for different locations in the project, and I know the connections are going to control the design.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,