From: Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent:
Thursday, July 24, 2003 8:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: cvsea(--nospam--at)structuralist.net; light_framing(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
Subject: Off Topic - Google search on Weapons of Mass Destruction

Try this very soon, before Google fixes its site:

1) Go to www.Google.com
2) Type in to search: weapons of mass destruction
3) Click the I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google
search" button;
4) Read what appears to be a normal error message...carefully. Read the
whole page.

Dennis S. Wish, PE