Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Old UBC Base Shear[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Old UBC Base Shear
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse(--nospam--at)comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:52:02 -0700
Can someone tell me what the base shear for a building in CA built in 1969 is? Or fax me the information (408.564.5530) to calculate it myself ?
The building is CMU Bearing/Shearwall system, zone 4, default soil profile.
My other posts went unanswered, so I guess I’m on my own here.
- Prev by Subject: Old concrete masonry
- Next by Subject: Old UBC Base Shear
- Previous by thread: RE: future generations of engineers (was
- Next by thread: Old UBC Base Shear