Re: future generations of engineers (was

Cliff,

Thanks for the link.  My mother has a college friend that lives in the
area (and I believe that my mom may have seen the viaduct) who sent her an
link to an article on the local paper's website that supposedly had
pictures.  My mom forwarded the link on to me but by the time I got to it,
the article was gone (new day, new article) and they did not archieve the
old articles.  So, I was not able to see the pictures.  My mom will be
glad that I can use the link that you provided to see.

FYI, this was predicted (as you may have seen by the "article" at the
bottom of the page of your link).  My mom also sent me a link to a
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article talking about this:

http://www.post-gazette.com/localnews/20021006kinzua7.asp

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI