Re: Heavy Timber Truss Connections

Paul,

You might also try contacting AITC and asking if they have any project
pictures in literature.  Also, you could try talking to glulam
manufacturer or other wood/timber suppliers about past projects.  You
could also try to get your hands on issues of Wood Design & Building
magazine.  They kept sending me free issues for a while.  They have on
occasion pictures of interesting projects that may be of help.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI