Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: Fee requist

How long is it? Are there offsets, returns, etc.? Will you do structural observation? Is it next to anything substantial? Will it be done in segments? Are there architectural treatments on the surface? Do you design the subdrain system? Is it on piles?
These are some questions which may relate to the fee.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA