RE: Future Generations of Engineers

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:29:36 -0400 (EDT)
> I agree.  It entertains me greatly to have some argue to me that we need
> our education system to be more like that of lawyers and doctors,

My guess is that if lawyers had worldclass marketplace competition like engineers have to deal with, they'd sing a whole different tune.  I've yet to see legal work (case law research, etc.) transferred overseas based on lower costs the way engineering work is being done these days.

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers