House Trusses.

I’ve got a client who needs his house trusses reinforces due to the “discovery” that his cement tile roof exceeds their design capacity. I’m looking at reinforcing the top chord with 2x10’s and kicking up the tension chord connections to accomadate the added load.  If anyone has any good  references or pointers regarding this type of retro I sure appreciate you passing it along.

Tim Spengler PE, SE.