Large Clevis

 I am looking for information on a large clevis. Something that could resist
around 220 kips. Size does not matter. The architect has a large clevis at
one end, 20" pin opening and a smaller clevis at the other end with an 8"
pin opening. The larger clevis is a single sided clevis, more like a rod end
or eye bar. The tension member will be XX pipe. Does anyone have any
information on something like this?

Thank you.

Randal S. Diviney PE
Director of Structural Engineering