RE: Future Generations of Engineers

Title: Message
Stan,

What I find most offensive on your strong position for advanced degrees is that it is influential in the path that NCSEA is promoting.

Dennis S. Wish, PE

Dennis:

My position is just that ... MY POSITION.  When I post an opinion on this list, it is my opinion and my opinion alone.  Unless stated explicitly otherwise, my posts are not intended to represent NCSEA, SEAoT, ASCE, AEI, nor any other organization in which I am active, either officially or otherwise.  If you want to influence these or similar organizations, GET INVOLVED.  And finally, if my opinions offend you, I will just have to live with that.

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.