Re: Large Clevis

Randy,

You might try talking to the people at Ortman Fluid Power.
	http://www.ortman-fluidpower.com/

They supply many of the manually-controlled hydraulic cylinders
we use and I believe the have a cylinder that large.  I forget
whether they manufacture their own clevis assemblies, or outsource
this work.  Either wya,  Iexpect they can give some pretty good
pointers on sizing and obtaining these items.

Charley