Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fwd: people magazine[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fwd: people magazine
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:55:21 -0700
X-DisclaimerGenerator: DisclaimIt (1.10.111) on
Subject: people magazine
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:45:14 -0400
Thread-Topic: people magazine
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jul 2003 15:45:14.0725 (UTC)
I'm writing from People magazine, wondering if you could help us. For our Sexiest Man Alive issue (November) I'm searching for America's sexiest male engineer.
We're taking nominations through our web site, but I thought perhaps you or someone in your organization could steer us to an extraordinarily attractive and charismatic engineer to be featured in the magazine.
You can reach me by email or at 212-522-4587.
This message is the property of Time Inc. or its affiliates. It may be
legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use
of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or
otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be
viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Peer Reviews & Value Engineering Reviews
- Next by Subject: Philippines CFS Member
- Previous by thread: RE: Condition Assessment of Waterfront Structure
- Next by thread: Freeware downloads to British codes on www.cseforum.net -