RE: Future Generations of Engineers (and past generations)

As I listen (read) all of the posts, I wonder if any one has looked in the achieves. We've been over most of this ground before (more than once). As far as I am concerned, my college got it RIGHT over 50 years ago, but it took a number of years for the school to become recognized as one of the leader's in structural engineering education.

Neil Moore, C.E., S.E.
neil moore and associates

B.S. Architectural Engineering with structures option
Cal Poly, 1960
San Luis Obispo, California

research one of my earlier diatribes describing the school's curriculum