RE: Future Generations of Engineers

Eric,

Just a question to make sure that I am comparing apples to apples and not
apples to organges...when you went to A&M, were you under a semester
system or a quarters system?  I ask because I know that Michigan State at
the time that I was in school at Michigan was under the quarter system and
required on the order of 140 or so credits.  Michigan State is now on the
semester system just like Michigan and now requires 128 credits just like
Michigan does (and did while I was in school...88 to 92).

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI