RE: Future Generations of Engineers

Semesters.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 6:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Future Generations of Engineers

Eric,

Just a question to make sure that I am comparing apples to apples and
not
apples to organges...when you went to A&M, were you under a semester
system or a quarters system?  I ask because I know that Michigan State
at
the time that I was in school at Michigan was under the quarter system
and
required on the order of 140 or so credits.  Michigan State is now on
the
semester system just like Michigan and now requires 128 credits just
like
Michigan does (and did while I was in school...88 to 92).

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI