From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 11:26 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Future Generations of Engineers

Gail S. Kelley, P.E. wrote:

How many pancake breakfasts did you have to hold for him to get the job?

Dear Ms Kelley:

I don't know what your problem is, but I have had no involvement whatsoever in my son's career.

Considering that we have never met (I would have remembered it, I'm sure), your continuing animosity toward me is amazing!

Stan