RE: Future Generations of Engineers

Bill,

Highly entertaining as was your story about your buddy the developer from
Houston!  So, have you now really learned to watch those warning lights
when they come on?  Being a nimrod still sometimes, I will occasionally
forget my lessons of the past and ignore that little warning lights and
nagging feelings.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI