From: Randy Diviney [mailto:rsdiviney(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 11:51 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: Large Clevis

 I am looking for information on a large clevis. Something that could
resist around 220 kips. Size does not matter. The architect has a large
clevis at one end, 20" pin opening and a smaller clevis at the other end
with an 8" pin opening. The larger clevis is a single sided clevis, more
like a rod end or eye bar. The tension member will be XX pipe. Does
anyone have any information on something like this?

Thank you.

Randal S. Diviney PE
Director of Structural Engineering
Hayes Large Architects LLP