RE: House Trusses.

Tim, I would back the dump truck, next to the garage,
procede to throw away all the concrete roof tile, have
client pick out the color for a metal roof. Install
metal roof. Or, you can continue with this project,
always having the homeowner's wondering, hmmm, will my
arcadia door header sag??, Or, just what size headers
did they install?? What about point loads to
footing.What about,,,, Best of Luck, Jim Jensen, an
unlicenced builder