Seismic coefficients for LA

Sorry if a repost.

I am doing preliminary seismic calculations for the lateral (tie-back) support of a precast veneer (Components & Claddings) at Los Angeles, CA. using the 2000 International Building Code.

Could some one tell me what is the Mapped Spectrum Acceleration (Ss) coefficient for the city of Los Angeles, and an average Site Class to obtain the Site Coefficient (Fa).

Thank you,

Pedro Khouri, P.E.
Director of Engineering
R. E. Pustorino, P.C.