Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic coefficients for LA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic coefficients for LA
- From: "Pedro Khouri" <khouri_p(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:22:58 -0400
Sorry if a repost.
I am doing preliminary seismic calculations for the lateral (tie-back) support of a precast veneer (Components & Claddings) at Los Angeles, CA. using the 2000 International Building Code.
Could some one tell me what is the Mapped Spectrum Acceleration (Ss) coefficient for the city of Los Angeles, and an average Site Class to obtain the Site Coefficient (Fa).
Pedro Khouri, P.E.
Director of Engineering
R. E. Pustorino, P.C.
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: FW: Seals and signatures
- Next by Subject: Re: Seismic coefficients for LA
- Previous by thread: RE: California voted yesterday to adopt NFPA 5000
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic coefficients for LA