ASCE 7-98 Section 6.2

Here are a couple of question re: ASCE 7-98 wind.....

For buildings above 60 feet, are they just assumed to be enclosed?

If the balance of openings exceeds 20% of the building envelope (therefore it does not meet requirement #2 of a partially enclosed building), what catagory does the building fall into? It wouldn't be enclosed and it may not be open enough to qualify for an open building. (Seems like we have too many rules.......)

Is anyone else frustrated by this section? It seems like you already can anticipate the answer before you go thru the calcs.

Jim K.