Re: masonry block properties

This is a very quick answer, but it should work.

I have radius of gyration tables for masonry walls, as well as net area for
various grout spacings.  Since r=sqrt(I/A) and S=I/c, then S=A(r squared)/c.
Other derivations may be available, depending on your data set.  Tedious, but
effective.

-Keith Fix, PE

PS- please double-check me, as I did this very fast.