Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 11:57 PM
Subject: Pancake Breakfasts - Boy I'm hungry

Paul Feather wrote:

There are a few posts over the years that I print and store in a file for reference; one of these was a post of Stan's regarding salaries, position, and marketing. If I am ever in Dallas, I might even try to have Stan teach me how to throw a pancake breakfast.

****

I think the choices at the breakfast are blueberry or hanging-chad pancakes? Texas Style (big as the plate they?re served on). I think the main requirement to throw the breakfast is money, a good back slappin? technique, a firm handshake, the ability to laugh loudly at lame jokes, a real drive to make the community a better place for all, friends with money, and oh yeah, I almost forgot, more money. You could hand out buttons to pin on everyone?s shirt with your engineering seal on them next to an American Flag.

I prefer Denny?s original grand slam: $2.99 but they phased out the funny robot mask I used to wear all day with the eye sockets and mouth pop outs so I could stick my tongue out at my sister when my parents weren?t looking. Now my kids get 1 crayon if they are lucky. Ah, the good things in life?

 -gerard

Santa Clara, CA