RE: Future Generations of Engineers

Thanks Charlie and others,
Now I appreciate what is involved in AE.  I don't think I will start
in another career move 42 years after graduating from military
college.  After reading all these comments on "future generations of
engineers, I have been thinking of writing a perspective of my
college education. Perhaps later.  Our favourite expression was "You
can always tell an artsman by the pillow creases in his face"
Gary