Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: steel railway bridge[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: steel railway bridge
- From: Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:02:05 -0700
just check out any steel text book over 30 yrs. old and you will find lots of details. Some can be found in a good used book shop if you are young and don't have any of these books on your shelves.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:08:46 +0300 "Bulent Deveci" <bulentdeveci(--nospam--at)superonline.com> writes:
- Prev by Subject: steel railway bridge
- Next by Subject: Re: steel railway bridge
- Previous by thread: IBC vs NFPA 5000 - Was: Calif and the ICC
- Next by thread: Re: steel railway bridge